- 10 a.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Ronald Kreiling, Commission Chair
- Stephen Talbot, Commission Vice Chair
- Donald Kassel, Commission Member
- Anthony Lento, Commission Member
- Mark Seipel, Commission Member
About the Commission
The Planning Commission (PC) serves as the public's first opportunity to comment on proposed planning and zoning changes. Its duty is to engage in a continuing program for the physical, social, and economic growth, development, and redevelopment of the City. Additionally, the PC prepares and periodically revises the City's Comprehensive Plan and all implementation measures required to carry out the goals of the plan,
The Planning Commission may prepare and recommend revised zoning ordinances or amendments to the Ordinance to the City Council and review and make recommendations concerning amendments to the Municipal Zoning and Development Ordinance (
Planning Commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m. If you would like to be on the mailing list for Planning Commission announcements, please contact the Planning and Development Department at 843-784-2231.
Planning Commission Forms
- Form T: Text Amendment Application (PDF) - Fill out this form if you plan to request a change to the zoning ordinance.
- Form Z: Zoning Map Amendment (Rezoning) Application (PDF) - Fill out this form if you plan to rezone a property.