Programs and Partnerships Manager
The City of Hardeeville has an immediate opening for a full time Programs and Partnerships Manager (40hrs. per week). Duties Assisting in planning and administration of programs, events and partnerships presented by the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department. Under the direction of the Director of Parks, Recreation and Tourism. This position requires flexibility, strong interpersonal, organizational and computer skills with the ability to work well with all levels of internal staff, outside stakeholders and elected officials. Evening hours may be required. Position open until filled.
Essential Functions of position:
- Assisting the PRT Director with all regularly scheduled special events.
- Working with the community to develop new and innovative programing.
- Developing event goals and objectives.
- Contacting community groups, vendors, and sponsors.
- Recruiting entertainment for special events.
- Assisting with sporting events as needed.
- Managing City partnerships.
- Marketing and advertising for City sponsored programs and events.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Parks and Recreation or a related field; any combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skill, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Application and resume including cover letter and references should be sent to Addison Jarrell, Director of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism P.O. Box 609, Hardeeville, SC 29927, email email@example.com. All applicants considered for employment must submit to a background check and urinalysis screening for illegal drug use prior to offer of employment. The City of Hardeeville is an EOE and E-Verify user.