As of now, credit card payments can be made online by the cardholder. To pay online, go to Hardeeville Government Portal and select which category/department you want to make a payment for in the drop-down menu or by selecting continue under the title. There is a 3% convenience fee. We accept everything but American Express.
All forms and applications must be submitted to the City of Hardeeville along with payments. Failure to submit proper paperwork along with payments will cause a delay in processing your application.
Any business, including a home-based business, that is located in or performs work in the City of Hardeeville is required by the Business License Ordinance Section 11 to 15 through 11 to 43 to purchase a business license each year. The annual licenses are valid from May 1st through April 30th each year. Renewals are due by April 30th of each year to avoid penalties and collection procedures. Temporary one-time licenses are issued when appropriate and are valid only for the event or job for which they are issued.
Business License Forms
- 2020 B-1 New Business License (PDF)
- 2020 B-2 Business License Renewal (PDF)
- 2020 Licencia Nueva Aplicacion Espanol New Business (PDF)
- A - Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
- B-3 Sub Contractor Roster (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for New Businesses (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for Renewals (PDF)
- Business Operation Status Change (PDF)
- Checklist for a New Business (PDF)
- Checklist for Change of Ownership (PDF)
- Classification and Rate Schedule Appendix A 9-3-2020
- Classification and Rate Schedule-Quick Reference-Current (PDF)
- Licencia renovacion aplicacion espanol renewal (PDF)
- MASC Standardized Business License Application for Contractors (PDF)